Table of Contents Hide
Suppose you suffer from joint pain or a history of dislocations. In that case, researchers may have discovered the lab test that can accurately diagnose joint hypermobility syndrome (JHS), otherwise known as the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome hypermobility type. Loose joints and skin characterize Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS).
But only about 1 percent of those with EDS experience hypermobility until now. A new blood test is more accurate than other tests for diagnosing JHS.
Signs of JHS
Joint hypermobility syndrome (JHS) is a condition that affects the joints. The most common symptom of JHS is joint pain. Other symptoms include fatigue, muscle pain, and stiffness. JHS can also cause problems with the digestive system, skin, and blood vessels. A lab test is the best way to diagnose JHS.
5 Things to Know About JHS
- Joint hypermobility syndrome (JHS) is a disorder that affects the joints and connective tissues.
- JHS can cause pain, joint instability, and fatigue.
- JHS is often diagnosed using the Beighton score, a measure of joint mobility.
- There is no cure for JHS, but treatments can help manage symptoms.
- Chughtai lab offers online lab tests in Pakistan that can help diagnose JHS.
4 Treatments for JHS
- Chughtai lab Lahore is the best place to get a diagnosis for JHS. They have a wide range of tests that can be used to diagnose the condition. 2. Chughtai lab online reports are also an excellent resource for information on JHS. 3. Chughtai lab report rates are very reasonable, and you can easily book online lab tests in Pakistan. 4. Chughtai’s lab test report is reliable, and you can trust their results.
4 Ways to Reduce Pain from JHS
- If you have JHS, you can do a few things to help reduce pain. Taking over-the-counter pain medication can help apply heat or ice to the affected area. 2. Stretching and exercising regularly can also help reduce pain from JHS. 3. You may also want to try using a splint or brace to support the affected joint. 4. In some cases, we may recommend physical therapy to help reduce pain and improve range of motion.
An Important Note about Pain Management
If you have been experiencing pain in your joints for an extended period, it is essential to consult with a doctor. However, diagnosing joint hypermobility syndrome (JHS) can be difficult. A Chughtai lab test report may help make a diagnosis.
Our Related Article: Health News India
Chughtai lab tests rates by looking at the amount of pain you are experiencing and how often you experience it. The Lahore-based company also offers online reports so you can book online lab tests and get your results quickly.
How to Get a Second Opinion on Your Condition
If you’re not sure about your diagnosis or want to get a second opinion, you can always ask for a referral to another doctor. You can also get a second opinion by going to a different lab and having them run the same tests. You can even get an online second opinion by sending your test results to a lab in Pakistan. Chughtai Test Report is one option for an online second opinion.
Why We Need More Research on JHS
While there is no cure for JHS, early diagnosis and treatment can improve the quality of life. A lab test that can help diagnose JHS would be a valuable tool, especially in countries where JHS is not well-known. Unfortunately, there is currently no definitive test for JHS.
However, researchers are working on developing a lab test that could diagnose JHS. In the meantime, people who think they may have JHS should see a doctor for an evaluation.